Thursday, June 7, 2012

Search Terms Muslims Use to Get to the Big Feed

When I check my traffic logs, with respect to the search terms that bring people to this blog, I am always amazed at the search terms that bring people from Muslim countries to The Big Feed.  If someone could only use my traffic logs to determine which people are the most disgusting and base people on earth, he would could to no other conclusion than Muslims.  Here is a list of just some of the search terms in the last 24 hours that have brought Muslims to this site:

big hot india
love doll
hot afghan models
indian bikini with big boobs
tunesia cristian man beheaded
muslims sword wallpapers
very sexy ass
indian hot naked breast
love doll transformation spell
death to jews
obama penis


I omitted the really crude search terms.  Trust me.  They are much worse.  

0 comments: