Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beleaguered Duty

Again I remind you that this is a blog that is sometimes about hot dogs, so it my sacrosanct duty to bring you the Hot Dog Hooker.


EAST MEADOW, N.Y. (CBSNewYork)

“I’ll be back out there with my bikini top on, selling my hot dogs. I’m right in front of Pep Boys on Baldwin in Freeport. I have loads of customers, everybody loves me, nobody has a problem,” Scalia declared to reporters.

Police arrested Scalia last week and charged her with prostitution, saying an undercover cop went to her hot dog truck and then her home for a sex act.

However, Scalia denied she sold sex to the police officer and said he got a lap dance before police arrived at the scene and arrested her, 1010 WINS’ Mona Rivera reported.


Trust me, she is more dog than hot and you shouldn't get anywhere near her buns.

0 comments: