Thursday, January 28, 2010

So the Democrats Want to Make a Big Deal About Alito's "Not True" Moment?

Let them make a big deal about it.  His "not true" is true.  And besides, the Republicans can and SHOULD hit back with this BLATANT OBAMA LIE: 

Last night, in his state of the union address, Obama uttered these words:

So we face big and difficult challenges. And what the American people hope - what they deserve - is for all of us, Democrats and Republicans, to work through our differences; to overcome the numbing weight of our politics.
Sure. That makes sense. And that is what the American people want. But that ain't what you want. How do I know? Because I've seen your ass Barry. I knew you way back when you was getting your "I'm the king" on. When you were all about "the folks" getting out of the way.  You remember that Barry?  I do.




LIAR! 





0 comments: