Friday, June 4, 2010

A Lard Ass I Can Love

This guy better lose some weight. Get a stomach staple or something. Because if Gov Christie dies of a massive heart attack running the cesspool known as New Jersey, I'm going to retreat to the Adirondack Mountains and hide in a makeshift hut until I die. This guy is our only hope people. Look at him lay out his vision. A communicator that goes right to the people. Remember that guy that did that in the 80's? He sure was neato. The problem is today, 2010, we have Reagan's brain walking around in John Candy's body.

Put down the KFC Double Downs and get on a treadmill, you massively talented savior of the right!




EDIT:
I forgot to mention... regarding my only hope comment. As much as I love Sarah Palin and all she stands for, she can not win a general election. In my opinion Sarah Palin would better serve us all as a movement leader. Get her large army of admirers to back candidates that she believes in all over the country. In Ali's eyes, once you get owned by an incredibly moronic Dirty Liberal Media figure like Katie Couric on national TV, you are never going to get over the top. I see no one else out there even close to Sarah. Romney is good but not great. Romney Care is his down fall. Is there anyone else? Just bench warmers, to me.

0 comments: