Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Damn Sanchez! You Got Punked!

A small reminder that every once in a while, justice does prevail...
A mugger ended up getting a lot more than he bargained for when he picked the wrong victim to rob at gunpoint.
Bruised and bloodied Anthony Miranda was arrested after attempting to steal money from a six foot two, 250-pounds mixed martial arts expert - who ended up wrenching the loaded gun from his hand after Miranda pointed it at his chest on Friday night in Chicago.
Miranda - a 24-year-old convicted felon - was charged with armed robbery and aggravated discharge of a firearm in the alleged attack, which happened around 11.30pm.
Police say he also shot his own ankle in the attack.
Speaking to the Chicago Sun Times, Justin - who did not want to be identified - said he was waiting in his parked car for a friend to arrive when Miranda approached and shoved a gun to the side of his head.
He said: 'He asked me for my wallet, for my phone and my keys. I told him I don’t have a wallet, I only have cash. He cursed me — like 'm***** f*****' and said he would blow my brains out.'
When he was ordered out of the car, Justin made a maneuver he learned in training which took his attacker by surprise and disarmed him.

Read the rest

0 comments: