Thursday, April 30, 2009

Obama Freak Finds His Way to THE BIG FEED by Searching the Term "How Big is President Obama's Penis"

No kidding. Looking through my statcounter, keyword activity, I found the above search term. Someone actually typed the search term "how big is president Obama's penis". The individual is in Stamford, Connecticut. Must have been a journalist.

I'm sorry Obama freak. I can answer many things. That's not one of them. I did, however, find a man who has the answer to your question.



UPDATE: An anonymous liberal commenter has forwarded me a picture of said penis. Mystery solved.

5 comments:

Sean Hannity Anon said...

Okay, so how big is it?

I'm asking for a friend.

CAPTAIN THURSTON said...

That's not something I know. I'm not even sure how that search brings anyone to this blog. We consider Obama a dick. We never discuss his penis.

Om Nom Nom said...

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I have it on good authority that the question was posed by your average insecure conservative.

CAPTAIN THURSTON said...

"I have it on good authority that the question was posed by your average insecure conservative."

That must be the same authority that tells me that you know the answer.

Anonymous said...

This site is off the hook. Love it!!!