Friday, October 26, 2012

Michelle Obama Likes to Go Slumming

Sista keeps it real!

“There are times when I do kind of disguise it up, you know?” she said. “It’s a little harder because I’m so tall. You know, so you see people just kind of looking at me because I’m tall. And then it’s like… [gasps] ‘Oh, it’s you!’ 
“But every now and then I try to sneak out, but I don’t get to do it too much … It’s just a warm-up, cap,” she added before stopping herself: “I shouldn’t tell…” 
Asked what she would do if she had just an hour to be a “normal” person, Obama replied: “I would walk out of the door of the White House like a regular person, walk down the street, go to the drug store, go to CVS, go in there, go shop. I’d go buy my toiletries, I’d pay money. I’d get a receipt. Yes. And then I’d go sit on the park, on the park bench and just watch people.

0 comments: