Tuesday, October 30, 2012

White Boogers

On cable in my hometown they used to have a public access channel and they might still but I live in the country now where I am safe from dumb fuckers like the asswipe who murdered my friend a couple of days ago.

Anyway, before I go off on a diatribe about that, let's get back to the public access channel.  The PA channel here used to regularly broadcast the Jackson City Council meetings until the buffoonery and circus-like atmosphere became too much for the shameful, do-nothing nitwits who have been elected and re-elected to the council year after year after year.  If you want a crash course in stupidity and English language lessons that would make you a star on Twitter, go sit in a one of those meetings.  They no longer air those meetings unfortunately, but I sure hope they still air this other fellow who had his own show where he dressed in a African poncho and kufi hat and commiserated about racism, of course, and his Korean War experiences like digging foxholes with a "shivel" and seeing many "cas-u-alities."

Tax-payer subsidized National Public Radio I suppose is a type of public access, especially when they broadcast the idiocy of two racist blowhards like Tavis Smiley and Cornel West.  This past Sunday Mr. Smiley was not available for his radio program so they substituted an equally vile replacement in the likes of Julianne Malveaux.  For those of you who aren't familiar with this person here is an iota of her beliefs:

Racism is, after all, a disease. For these Tea Party members it is a pre-existing condition. My tongue is only partly planted in my cheek when I suggest that these folks need every provision of this new health reform legislation to get the mental health services that they need to overcome their racism. It cannot be healthy for people to work themselves up into such frenzy that they spit on legislators and shower them with epithets. Congressman Emmanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) is a more magnanimous soul than I. From my perspective, the spitter should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

One can only imagine how her appearance would turn out as a substitute racial demagogue on Smiley's show.  Thankfully she didn't disappoint and thankfully Newsbusters listened so we didn't have to.

Here is some brilliant analysis from a "Professor" West and former President of Bennett College:

MALVEAUX: One of the statistics that frightened me was that a number of white women after the first debate because they felt that Romney was strong and Obama was weak. So, I mean I’m out of order her, but I’m saying, do these women engage in battered women syndrome? Do you want a bully in your face? This man (Romney) who’s pushing his finger and acting like you know Robo-Man, is that what you prefer?

You know, Brother Obama did not do his best in the first debate, we know that. But how do you switch your allegiance because somebody is a bully? And I’ll tell you I had fallen before the second debate and I hit my head, but I wouldn’t go to the doctor because I had to watch the debate. So when the man said the binders of women I thought he said the bondage of women.


WEST: Oh my God, my God.


MALVEAUX: I had to watch it a second time because I’m like okay I must be tripping.

Really?  Tripping?  "I must be tripping?"

What are you 15-years old and standing on the corner with yo' home girls?

Incredible exponential stupidity.

0 comments: