Friday, August 1, 2008

OBAMA IS BUSTED!: YET ANOTHER LIE

The man really thinks he can just say whatever he wants:

Nice job by Gateway Pundit:

Yesterday, after the rapper Ludacris released his filthy rap on B**** Hillary, paralyzed McCain and mentally handicapped Bush, the Obama campaign came out with this statement:

"As Barack Obama has said many, many times in the past, rap lyrics today too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism, and degrading images that he doesn’t want his daughters or any children exposed to," said spokesman Bill Burton.

Of course, you don't have to go back to far to hear Barack Obama talk about one of his three year-old girl's favorite rap songs- "Drop It Like It's Hot":


Here are some of the lyrics to that song his daughter liked so much:

I'm a Bad Boy, wit a lotta ho's
Drive my own cars, and wear my own clothes
I hang out tough, I'm a real Bo$$
Big Snoop Dogg, yeah he's so sharp
On the TV screen and in the magazines
If you play me close, you're on a red beam
Oh you got a gun so you wanna pop back?
AK47 now nigga, stop that!
Cement shoes, now I'm on the move
Your family's crying, now you on the news
They can't find you, and now they miss you
Must I remind you I'm only here to twist you
Pistol whip you, dip you then flip you
Then dance to this motherf*cking music we crip to
Subscribe nigga, get yo issue
Baby come close, let me see how you get loose!



Obama is a bad parent. And a liar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is this not in the news???