Thursday, November 15, 2012

¡Vamanos!

When considering a move to a foreign country, which at the moment seems like a grand idea since our country is apparently populated by fools, takers, and morons, one should consider many things but what I usually consider first is a country's terrain.

Let's take look at this map of Colombia:

Map of Colombia

From this map I can discern that there are at least two individual mountain ranges that might harbor an infinite variety of extra-curricular activities and a fertile, flat lowland ripe for production.  The coastline appears varied and healthy and I see a nice place to do some motorboating.

Obverse view:

 Map of Colombia, obverse view

This view indicates a deep crevasse in which one could do some climbing or even some spelunking if that's your thing.  I would imagine I could spend many hours investigating the flora and fauna of this area.

Anyway, I think I'm moving to Colombia not just for the terrain but because I am sick of feeling like we are just stupid, unthinking animals being led to slaughter by other stupid, unthinking animals.



0 comments: