Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THINKING OUT LOUD



YES, TAKE MY MONEY. As a small business owner. I made 340K in my best year out of ten years in business.

I paid over 165k of that in taxes between state and federal. I paid another 52K in SS and capital gains,

I think I should pay more in taxes. I probably gave away more than 25k in charity and hidden taxes.

That leaves me with 98k in my best year. I have no matching 401k from an employer, I am on my own! I pay over 11k a year in health insurance.

I work 16 hours days six days a week. I probably have ulcers. I look older than I should cause I've worked like a dog not to fail.

This year I'm still paying 11k in health insurance plus all the expenses of running a business (over 40K a year) and I'm still working 16 hour days, yet my business is running a 35k deficit this year.

You try working 96 hour weeks just to lose money and see how long you last. Fortunately for me, I managed to live within my means and save a nice sum for rainy days like these.

I would have a lot more set aside if I was able to keep more of my earlier taxes over the years. And now Obama wants to tax me more?

Do that and I shut my doors, get a passport and pick up some New Zealand travel brochures. And Libs have the gall to say the rich don't pay enough. You are a sewer crustacean from the past, communism fails.

While I'm on a tirade, what's the deal with this country, you get a nice house and a nice car and everyone loathes you. It's like they are trying to pull you back down, it's the same mentality you see in third world countries.

Guess I was just raised elsewhere but when did hard work, blood, sweat and tears and maybe just maybe a little success for all your efforts become a reason to hate someone?

I love it when idiots get ignorant and say things like, "I don't owe you nothing, you ain't puttin no food on my table or roof over my head". The fact is, if your on the dole, I AM.

The government has never made a dime in it's existence, we have always transferred wealth to some degree and I don't see anybody starving. Especially when looking around this country.

In the world of Darwin...

Good luck in the new world my genetically challenged comrades. Let's see how it plays out when their are more people on the dole than those willing to pay.

Which apparently we have for the first time in this country.

Born 1776 - Died 2008. RIP USA

In the world of Darwin...

DUDE's A One Hit Wonder...

0 comments: