Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT OBAMA'S FOLLOWERS HEAR WHEN HE SPEAKS

This is what Obama's cult members hear when he speaks.

"I never thought this day would happen. I won’t have to work on puttin’ gas in my car. I won’t have to work at payin’ my mortgage. You know. If I help him [Obama], he’s gonna help me."

Really? No more working? Hey, I'll sign up for that. But I have to ask. If you're not working, and I'm not working, who is?



And in a related story:

Obama Lowers Post-Election Expectations on Concerns His Followers Suffer from Unrealistic Hope

Barack Obama’s senior advisers have drawn up plans to lower expectations for his presidency if he wins next week’s election, amid concerns that many of his euphoric supporters are harboring unrealistic hopes of what he can achieve.

The sudden financial crisis and the prospect of a deep and painful recession have increased the urgency inside the Obama team to bring people down to earth, after a campaign in which his soaring rhetoric and promises of “hope” and “change” are now confronted with the reality of a stricken economy.

One senior adviser told The Times that the first few weeks of the transition, immediately after the election, were critical, “so there’s not a vast mood swing from exhilaration and euphoria to despair.”

The aide said that Obama himself was the first to realize that expectations risked being inflated.

In an interview with a Colorado radio station, Obama appeared to be engaged already in expectation lowering. Asked about his goals for the first hundred days, he said he would need more time to tackle such big and costly issues as health care reform, global warming and Iraq.
Let me translate that for you. All "HOPE" is abandoned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, mofo, who gonna pay for this??

Anonymous said...

We should have an IQ test for voting. On top of that, if you can't graduate from high school you shouldn't be allowed to vote, ever. GEDs wouldn't count either.