Friday, May 29, 2009

Obama's Great Uncle Drops Dime: Using Buchenwald for "Political Reasons"

His whole life has been for political reasons. Obama's uncle spills the truth about Obama. From an interview with his great uncle in Der Spiegel:

SPIEGEL: Mr. Payne, early in June your great-nephew, President Barack Obama, will visit the former concentration camp Buchenwald, which you helped liberate at the end of the war. Will he be travelling in your footsteps?

Charles Payne: I don't buy that. I was quite surprised when the whole thing came up and Barack talked about my war experiences in Nazi Germany. We had never talked about that before. This is a trip that he chose, not because of me I'm sure, but for political reasons.

SPIEGEL: At first Mr. Obama claimed that one of his family members was involved in the liberation Auschwitz. How did this misunderstanding come about?

SPIEGEL: Afterwards, Obama called you. What did he want to know?

Payne: He wanted to know where this camp was that I had helped liberate. I told him that it was Ohrdruf and that it was a subcamp of the Buchenwald concentration camp. I described a little bit of what I had seen.

0 comments: