Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OK, The Dems are scaring me.....




Have you been reading about all the electronic voting machines defaulting to the dems lately? First of all, when did all this early voting start? Could someone wake me when things like this start happening? Sheesh... But anyway, what's with all this electronic voting? I read where the SEIU is in charge of servicing these machines! YEAH! COOL!! I can't imagine any foul play developing from that arrangement! I must ask..and I hope I get an answer from at least one of the dozens of replies this post will surely generate... when you vote with these electronic doo dads, do you walk away with a "receipt" that shows who you voted for including a bar code or reference number that can be compared with the machine? Seems like a good idea. This way people can prove how many people voted for a particular person. I'm sure the dems shouted that one down as an invasion of privacy. Tee hee. I would want a receipt. My town still has the levers and giant pull thing that opens and closes the curtain. I like it that way. I can't imagine my mother, let alone a grandparent, figuring out a touch screen voting machine. Or using it without touching the whole damn screen in error. God help us.... Where was I going with this post again? Oh well. I need another coffee. My head hurts and I'm all pissed off today. Carry on I guess.

0 comments: