Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TRADING BLOWS WITH THE WIND: THE COUSIN KENNY CHRONICLES (VOL. 3)

Where I live it's very windy...almost always windy...and I don't care much at all for the wind...When I have time, I will stand in the backyard waiting for a strong gust...and then I will pounce on it with the fury of a tiger...or a lion...or any other mammal known for its ferocity...There I will stand...throwing hands, elbows, knees, and dishing out head-butts...and generally, after 4 or 5 hours, the wind will move along, to another state...admitting its inferiority to my superior stamina and stealth

Once, my neighbor saw me during one of my bouts with the wind and asked me if I was practicing Tai Chi...I thought about it for a second...thought about how crazy it would sound if I told him what I was really doing...thought about how it would spread all around and make me the laughing stock of the neighborhood...then I looked at him...and I told him..."I'm fighting the fucking wind you gap-toothed tub o' lard!...And I'm winning!"

Cousin Kenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go boy, I like passing wind!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Is this guy retarded or something?

Anonymous said...

Cousin Kenny, has talents!!!!!!!!!!