Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GRASSROOTS WRITE-IN CAMPAIGN GAINING MOMENTUM: MANY DEMOCRATS CONSIDERING WRITING IN OBAMA'S TELEPROMPTER

A grassroots phenomenon is gaining some serious momentum. Scores of Democrats are now considering writing in a new, dynamic individual who seems to have all the rights answers and, according to many, is "unflappable" under pressure. Here's what some of are saying about the one known as "The Teleprompter":

"I mean, you got the first mainstream Computer-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,". "I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

"For the first time in my adult life, I'm really proud of my country" - Bill Gates

"He's a typical teleprompter" - Barack Obama's Grandmammy

"Hey...What happened to that big-eared fella?...I kinda liked that guy" - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
He's got my vote.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure if you popped into many places of worship around the county in the last eight years you would have heard many say they have been disgusted with this country! I am glad that someone is feed up enough to try and do something about it! Even is McCain and Palin's speechs lately they have been down on the Country or the leaders of it!