Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ashley Judd Returns to America - Creams Herself Over Obama

I did get a picture of the right Judd didn't I? I could be wrong, I'm so damn excited about America all of a sudden. Kinda short of breath.

Among the millions of people who are excited by the election of President Obama is Ashley Judd, as she demonstrated at the 40th birthday luncheon for NARAL Pro-Choice America at the Hilton Washington Tuesday.

After flubbing a few lines, Judd, who emceed the event, stopped and said, “I need to take a breath. I get so excited.”

After a brief slide show featuring Bush and other anti-abortion politicians, during which the crowd booed and hissed, Judd remarked, “It’s so nice to live in America again.”
Amazing she hadn't really noticed America before. One has to wonder where she thought all her money was coming from.

1 comments:

Ali Blah Blah said...

That's the wrong Judd. Ashley is decidedly more good looking but a lot more retarded.