Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Obama Curses the Tarheels

I have not hidden my allegiance to the North Carolina Tarheels. So you can imagine my dismay when it was revealed today that Obama has picked the Tarheels to win it all. And I'm not the only one who is upset.

Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski isn't thrilled his team got snubbed by the leader of the free world.

"Somebody said that we're not in President Obama's Final Four, and as much as I respect what he's doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets," Krzyzewski told a reporter from the Associated Press on Wednesday.
As much as I hate boy Coach K, I have to agree. Doesn't Obama have better things to be paying attention to? Dude is behaving like he's on the same media circuit as Fiddy Cent. Lead you incompetent buffoon.

And to pick the Tarheels. As if Obama has shown anything other than piss poor judgment his entire life. This is the kiss of death for North Carolina. All I can do is hope a healthy dose of Heels highlights can erase the Obama funk.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like looking up and seeing the disgraced John Edwards in the stands.