Friday, August 14, 2009

A Proper Welcome

The Big Feed would like to welcome yet another new blogger to the Legion of Right-Wing Sea Kittens. His name is Burnt Toast and he's severely talented. He's been afflicted with that condition for some time now. He's already dropped a couple of excellent posts on us. Check em' out. He'll be dropping in from time to time to set us all straight.

Here's a link to his super fantastic blog, Burning Toast.



I don't know for a fact, but I'll bet Burnt Toast will appreciate this.

Kid Rock Jackson Mississippi


Anyone else who's interested in blogging here, or cross-posting their own stuff here, send me an email.

6 comments:

Famous Dave said...

Welcome Burnt Toast. A loyal reader here. IMO, this is the best conservative blog under the radar. You guys better not sell out on me.

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard. Make Dave a Sea Kitten!

CAPTAIN THURSTON said...

Make Famous Dave a Sea Kitten? Dave, you wanna be a Sea Kitten?

Famous Dave said...

Me? Thanks but no thanks. I'm barely capable of reading what's on this blog.

Anonymous said...

As a former (Jitney) Jungle Boy, I'm always ready to appreciate/ depreciate Jackson. Congrabulations, Burnt Toast. Are you still in Miss'ippi, or have you moved to Tejas?

An excellent addition to The Big Feed. Now how do I get my Feed cap?

Neshobanakni

The Big Feed said...

As a junkie begging for change once told me in San Antonio...When I told him I needed my change to pay the toll back home..."Fuck Texas...This is your home now". Didn't make sense then...But it makes perfect sense now.